Address: 223 Marsden Point Rd, Ruakaka 0116
Sunday Service: 10am
Pastors Clint & Deidre Patchett
- Experience the power of God to Heal and set you free.
- A Church building a strong and loving community together.
- Great praise and worship.
- Kids' programme to build into our Children.
- Youth programme for intermediates & high school age kids.
- A mandate to build great Churches through this nation.
- A mandate to empower and release the Gifts God has given you.
Your Contact Details
Forms will be available on the table in the foyer for people to fill out contact information such as phone, cell phone, email, and address if you would like to connect with us further.
We would love to hear from you please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect groups are a fantastic way to integrate into church life, go deeper in your relationship with God, and develop great friendships. We have Wednesday night connect groups @ 7pm and Thursday ladies connect group - 10am.
Prayer at Encounter
We hold prayer as a core value at Encounter. Prayer is held weekly both within connect groups and on Sunday morning from 9.15-9.45am at the church venue, all are welcome.
Giving at Encounter
We are grateful for so many upholding the vision of Encounter which can only fully be activated through giving. Keep in prayer and keep believing for a greater flow of giving at Encounter and join with us if you haven't already, as it is the pathway to God's blessing in your life. Luke 6:38 "Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.”